PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
At CENTRO DE EMPRESAS E INNOVACIÓN DE ÁLAVA, S.A., we ensure that the personal data we process are treated with the utmost respect and that we comply with the applicable data protection regulations, among others, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free flow of these data and by repealing Directive 95/46/CE.
We would therefore like to inform you about the following matters relating to the processing of personal data that we carry out at CENTRO DE EMPRESAS E INNOVACIÓN DE ÁLAVA, S.A.:
Who is your personal data controller?
Identity: CENTRO DE EMPRESAS E INNOVACIÓN DE ÁLAVA, S.A. (hereinafter referred to as F2P CAMPUS)
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: A01046937
Postal address: Calle Albert Einstein, 15
01510 Miñano (Álava), Spain
Telephone number: +34 945 29 82 82
Contact data for the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data processing principles
The processing of personal data carried out complies with the principles required by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free flow of these data and by repealing Directive 95/46/CE (hereafter referred to as GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the data we collect are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently, with the prior consent of the data subjects where this is necessary or, where applicable, for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation at the request of the data subject of pre-contractual measures, or if the processing is necessary for compliance with an applicable legal obligation, or for the fulfilment of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, provided that such interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- Purpose limitation principle: the personal data we process are used for the purposes indicated in the section ‘For which purposes do we use your personal data’.
- Principle of data minimisation: in accordance with this principle, the only personal data we collect from users are those strictly necessary to manage Campus registration requests.
- Principle of accuracy: the personal data we collect will be kept accurate and, if necessary, updated. For this purpose, in the event of any change in personal data, the user must inform us so that we can carry out the appropriate update.
- Principle of storage limitation: the personal data processed by us will be kept for the periods indicated in the section ‘How long do we store your personal data?’.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: in order to respect this principle, personal data will be processed in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by applying appropriate technical and organisational measures.
What type of personal data do we process?
The types of data we process through this website are:
- Data collected through the ‘Apply’ form: name and surname, e-mail address, image (the one shown in the video included in the application).
All the personal data requested in the contact form, marked with an asterisk, are obligatory. If the user does not provide these details, we will not be able to process his or her application to register with F2P Campus.
For which purposes do we use your personal data?
Data collected through the ‘Apply’ form: we use the personal data provided by users through this form to manage and process their applications for registration in F2P Campus.
Data from users of our profiles on social networks: to interact with our users, mainly by responding to comments they make to the posts we make on the profiles we have on various social networks.
What are the legal grounds for the processing of your data?
Data collected through the ‘Apply’ form: the legal basis that legitimises the processing of the personal data provided by the interested parties when filling in the form is their need to respond to and process applications for registration in F2P Campus.
Data from users of our profiles on social networks: the legal basis that legitimises the processing of the personal data of our followers and users of our social networks is the consent they give when they follow us on these networks, although they may stop doing so at any time.
How did we obtain your personal data?
All personal data processed by F2P CAMPUS are provided to us by the data subjects themselves or their legal representatives.
The personal data we collect through this website are collected through the ‘Apply’ form.
Which recipients will receive your personal data?
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
However, for some matters, we use the services of third parties, acting as data processors, with whom we have signed the corresponding data processing contract in accordance with the provisions of article 28.3 of the GDPR.
International data transfers
For some information management, email and administrative tasks, we use services offered by providers (Google and Dropbox) that act as processors and that, despite being outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, the international transfers of data involving their use have the appropriate safeguards provided for in Article 46.2 (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation (standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission).
How long do we store your personal data?
Data collected through the ‘Apply’ form: the personal data provided by users when completing the form will be kept until the end of the application period and thereafter for as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations. However, the personal data relating to the applications that are finally selected will be kept until the end of the Campus and, thereafter, in the same way, for the periods necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Data from users of our profiles on social networks: we will retain personal data on the respective social network until the followers stop following us.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Right to request access to your personal data: in order to know and verify the lawfulness of the processing, you may ask us at any time to confirm whether F2P CAMPUS is processing your personal data and, if so, we will inform you, among other questions, about what data we are processing, their purpose, origin of the data, expected period of data retention and, where appropriate, recipients or types of recipients.
- Right to request rectification: you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data or to complete those which are incomplete, including by means of an additional statement. In such cases, the data concerned and the correction to be made must be indicated in the request, accompanied, where appropriate, by documentation justifying the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data being processed.
- Right to request deletion (‘right to be forgotten’): you can ask us to delete and stop processing your personal data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, you withdraw your consent, they have been unlawfully processed or they must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: in this case F2P CAMPUS will only retain your personal data for the purpose of formulating, exercising or defending claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of substantial public interest.
- Right to portability of your personal data: you can ask us to transfer your personal data to you or to another data controller you specify, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object to processing: F2P CAMPUS will cease to process your personal data in the manner you have indicated, unless we have to continue to process the data for compelling legitimate reasons or for the formulation, exercise or defence of possible claims.
How to exercise your data protection rights: to exercise your rights, you should send us a written request to CENTRO DE EMPRESAS E INNOVACIÓN DE ÁLAVA, S.A., in Calle Albert Einstein, 15, 01510 Miñano (Álava), Spain, or you can send an email to email@example.com. We may request a copy of your ID card in case you need to prove your identity.
CENTRO DE EMPRESAS E INNOVACIÓN DE ÁLAVA, S.A. will respond to all requests in the terms and conditions required by current regulations on personal data protection.
How to submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency: if you consider that we have not adequately processed your personal data or that we have not duly attended to your data protection rights, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, either through its electronic headquarters or at its address, Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, Spain.
More information on data protection rights and complaints to the supervisory authority can be found at www.aepd.es.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the GDPR, F2P CAMPUS has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk.
To assess the adequacy of the security level, attention has been given to the risks involved in data processing, in particular, those owing to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorised communication or access to said data.
Duty of Secrecy
F2P CAMPUS has taken measures to ensure that any person acting under their respective authority and having access to personal data provided by users, can only treat them following the instructions of the company, and must also keep the corresponding professional secrecy about them, with an indefinite duration.
To this end, our employees have signed a confidentiality and secrecy agreement with regard to the information and personal data they process in the course of their employment with the company.
Use of the website by minors
Please read the website usage policies for minors that we have published in the ‘Legal notice’ section of our website.
Social media profiles: F2P CAMPUS has profiles on some of the major social networks that exist today, so that personal data of our followers, of people who appear in the posts we make (e.g. photographs) and of people who send us private messages may be processed.
Data processing and purpose: the data processing that F2P CAMPUS carries out is limited and subject to the policies and functionalities of each social network.
When a user becomes a follower of ours on a social network, they authorise us to use their personal data solely within the scope of the corresponding social network for the management of our page or profile and the two-way communications that we maintain with our followers via chat, messages or other means of communication that the social network currently and in the future allows. This means that we will have access to the information on the user’s profile that appears in the comment, for example, but not limited to, the username, image (if the user has posted a picture on the user’s profile), and comments made.
We also want to inform you that when a user becomes a follower, the news that we post will also appear on the user’s wall and that if the user makes comments on our wall, other fans will be able to access the user’s comment and the profile name and, if applicable, the user’s profile photo. In any case, the use of the social network is the responsibility of the user.
We will not use the personal data of the users for purposes other than those indicated in previous paragraphs or to send them information through a different environment of the social network.
We will not remove the user’s personal data from the social network environment unless the user gives consent or requests us to do so in order to fulfil a request made to us.
Data protection rights: in terms of the rights of access, rectification or deletion, restriction of processing, objection and portability of a user’s personal data, we can only act in accordance with the possibilities that each social network allows for this purpose. F2P CAMPUS will provide all possible assistance to the data subject to enable the data subject to exercise these rights.
In any case, any of our followers may unsubscribe from our page or profile at any time so that we would no longer have access to their personal data, although the social network may keep the comments they have previously made on our wall.
In any case, the use of the social network is the responsibility of the user, so F2P CAMPUS does not assume any responsibility in this regard.
- Instagram: Data policy
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive or in the memory of a computer that accesses or visits the pages of certain websites so that the user’s preferences can be determined when the user reconnects. Cookies stored on the user’s hard drive cannot read the data contained in it, access personal information or read cookies created by other providers.
Date text 30 March 2023