Mentors and Partners
F2P CAMPUS 2023
Here are the experienced professionals that will help you improve the chances of your game succeeding in the marketplace.
Jon Beltrán de Heredia
Free-to-play game analytics expert
Developer, author, entrepreneur. Games industry professional since 1997, specialized in free-to-play game analytics since 2013.
- Responsible for game analytics & monetization at Digital Legends Entertainment
- Lead Developer of Commandos & Commandos 2
- Creator of ViEmu
- Published author (assembly language book, scientific AI paper)
- Professor at U-TAD (Madrid) and UPC (Barcelona) Game Development Master’s Degrees.
- Co-founder and Idelogist at Katoid
Character Designer – Concept Artist
Character designer with more than 10 years of experience in cartoon Style , manga and semi-realistic styles.
- 2D Senior Artist at Tangelo Games
- Lead Concept Artist – Principal Character Designer at U-Play Online
- Drawing/Color responsible at Motion Pictures SA
- Concept Artist / Artist 2D at Gameloft
Free-to-play product expert
Head of Product at Ten Square Games. Formerly: Head of Live Games at Zeptolab, Lead Game designer at Gameloft and DeNA.
- Head of Product at Ten Square Games
- Head of Live Games at Zeptolab
- Lead Game Designer at Gameloft
- Product Manager at Codigames
- Lead Game Designer at DeNA
Artist and photographer
Renowned artist and photographer having made the move to lead artist of successful free-to-play videogames.
- Artist and photographer
- Co-founder & Lead Artist at Everguild free-to-play game studio
Free-to-play games design, production, liveops and monetization
Co-Founder at Evil Zeppelin, Game Designer and Producer
- Co-founder Evil Zeppelin
- Game Design, Monetization, Production and Liveops
- Mentor LEVEL UP [Game Dev Hub]
- Director & Podcaster at Mobile Paladins
- Former Co-Founder & Project Manager at Demium Games
Free-to-play product management, UX and design expert
Product manager and UX designer at Scopely. Formerly UX & Game Designer at King.
- I’ve had passion for designing experiences and content that impacts, has fun and facilitates people’s lives since I was a child.
- I focused my professional career in the field of design and creation of multimedia content, Multimedia Engineering. Then I specialized in UX through a UX postgraduate degree (2014). Learning more methodologies and processes to apply them.
- Since then I’ve worked on the design of all types of products (games, applications, websites, digital products, gamify events and immersive experiences) taking into account the needs of the person, the team and the objectives of the company. Being able to offer efficient, effective, satisfactory products and above all taking into account the playability when is needed.
Indie game developer extraordinaire
Independent game creator. Author of Infernium (PS4, Switch, PC), Annie Amber, MIND: Path to Thalamus and Warcelona.
- Founder of Corogames
- Independent Game Developer since 2012
- Game development instructor at ENTI (Universitat Barcelona)
- Scuba diver and sailor
Producer and Game Designer
Program manager and producer at GameBCN Incubation Program.
- Co-founder and mentor at iGi (Indie Game Incubator).
- Co-founder at Blowing Minds.
Free-to-play mobile games executive
Managing director at Kolibri Games (Ubisoft). Formerly VP of products at Tilting Point.
- Managing director at Kolibri Games (Ubisoft)
- Formerly VP of products at Tilting Point
- VP Product at Social Point (Take-Two Interactive)
- Senior Consultant and Manager at Accenture Paris